The operators of these pages take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations and this data protection declaration. Use of our website is usually possible without providing personal data. Insofar as personal data (e.g. name, address or email address) is collected on our website, this is always done on a voluntary basis as far as possible. This data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent. We would like to point out that data transmission on the Internet (e.g. when communicating by email) can have security gaps. It is not possible to completely protect data from third-party access.
Name and contact details of the person responsible for processing:
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
AVENTRA – Company for Biological Diagnostics mbH
Lengericher Landstr. 35
Phone: 0 54 05 / 5 05-9 00
Fax: 0 54 05 / 5 05-9 10
Objection to advertising emails
We hereby object to the use of contact data published within the scope of the imprint obligation for sending unsolicited advertising and information material. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event that unsolicited advertising information is sent, such as spam emails.
Collection and storage of personal data and the type and purpose of their use
When you visit our website aventra.org , the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the file accessed,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection to the website
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well
- Host name of the accessing computer
- for other administrative purposes.
b) Dealing with contact details
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us by email on our website. It is necessary to provide a valid email address so that we know who the request comes from and to be able to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO based on your voluntarily given consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after your request has been dealt with.
Disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- You have given your consent pursuant to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO have given express consent to this
- the disclosure according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVOis necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that for the transfer according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVOthere is a legal obligation, as well
- this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVOis required for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
Rights of Website Users
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art 15 DSGVO. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a Right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data, unless it was collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about its details;
- to request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without delay in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, in accordance with Art. 17DSGVO , unless the processing for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, for fulfilling a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for asserting, exercising or defending Legal claims is required;
- To request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you need this to assert, You need to exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
- to revoke your consent given to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 DSGVO. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent and
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our office.
Right to object
If your personal data is based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO are processed, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 DSGVO, provided there are reasons for this that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of withdrawal or objection, an email to firstname.lastname@example.org is sufficient.
Actuality and change of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and was last updated in May 2018. Due to the further development of our website and offers about it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. The current data protection declaration can be viewed at any time on the website at https://aventra.org/en/privacy-police/.